The Chief Allied Health Professions Officer (CAHPO) Conference will be taking place virtually on the 20 June 2023
You will need to book a ticket to attend the event.
The seventh annual CAHPO conference will take place virtually this year on Tuesday 20 June. We have secured some excellent speakers so far and we plan to share further details about the conference programme with delegates throughout May.
Some of our confirmed speakers are:
- Suzanne Rastrick, Chief Allied Health Professions Officer for England
- Professor Sir Chris Whitty, Chief Medical Officer, UK Government
- Dr Bola Akinwale, Deputy Director, National Healthcare Inequalities Improvement Programme, NHS England
- Sarah-Jane Marsh, National Director of Urgent and Emergency Care and Deputy Chief Operating Officer, NHS England
- AHP of the Year 2022, Sammer Tang, Specialist Registrar in Public Health (ST4), South West Public Health Training Programme
Please note that the recordings of these sessions will be hosted on the Allied Health Profession (AHP) General virtual forum post-conference. Membership for the AHP General virtual forum can be requested by emailing email@example.com.
Follow @SuzanneRastrick and #CAHPO2023 on twitter for updates.