A series of webinars to support organisations wanting to implement an Always Event® have been organised and recorded. They are available below. Each session is themed around a different stage of co-designing, testing and implementing an Always Event®.
- Session 1: Overview of Always Events®
- Session 2: Understanding What Matters to Patients in Your Pilot Site or Programme
- Session 3: Creating a vision statement in the voice of the patient & Aim statement for improvement
- Session 4: Co-designing & Testing an Always Event® with high-leverage change ideas
- Session 5: Setting up your Always Event® for Reliable Implementation, Spread, and Scale-up
- Session 6: Celebration and Story Sharing
For further information on Always Events® and how to get involved please contact the patient experience team at firstname.lastname@example.org