GP Online Services has delivered a number of webinars during 2017/2018 to support practice staff in promoting and offering online services to their patients and plans to hold more in 2019. The topics covered are usually those that practices have asked for and have given the opportunity for participants to ask questions following the formal presentations.
GP online services Webinars for Patient Participation Group (PPG) Members
Patient Participation Groups (PPGs) play an important role supporting GP practices, particularly in engaging with patients. The NHS England Primary Care Digital Transformation team regularly holds FREE webinars aimed at PPG members to help them understand all about GP Online Services and how they can support their local practice in getting more patients to register for this service.
Watch this space for more webinars in 2019.
We record each webinar so you can catch up on anything you can’t take part in live. Recorded webinars are available – please contact: email@example.com for more information and to request any slides.
- Reception staff supporting uptake of online services
- Clinical correspondence overview and management
- Making the most of online appointment booking and online ordering of repeat prescriptions
- Checking records efficiently and effectively for online services
- How online services can help patients with access needs
- Children’s access and governance
- Safeguarding and governance
- Implementing detailed coded record
- Safeguarding and proxy access
- Flu season – increasing patient online registrations can help