For full details of the learning and support offer available for colleagues working with people and communities, please visit Start with People Future NHS page where there is access to a range of resources, tools and learning opportunities.
There is also a supplementary offer for those people working with or in a Primary Care Network role. Full details are at Partnership with patients, people and communities in primary care and PCNs and Practices Support Hub which has additional information and resources.
Other useful resources
Primary Care Networks – Inclusion Health Self Assessment Tool
This online tool will help your Primary Care Network to assess its engagement with Inclusion Health groups and help you with a unique plan to reduce health inequalities.
Future NHS website
If you have the following email addresses (@nhs.net / @.nhs.uk / @nhs.scot / @phe.gov.uk) you can self-register on the platform. Once you have registered, you can request to join the below-mentioned workspaces by searching them on FutureNHS and requesting to join or contact the workspace Manager using the email address listed below.
If you don’t have any of the above email addresses, you can register on FutureNHS by contacting the Future NHS support team which can by clicking the ‘support’ button on the screen.
- Start with People network – This network is open to anyone working in health and care with a passion to improve engagement with people and communities. We currently have over 1,700 active members and growing. This is a great network to build connections and connect with other peers. You can email: email@example.com to join the network and receive the monthly update.
- Homelessness and inclusion health – for people who are working to support people who are homeless and inclusion health groups, email – HomelessHealthCOVID19firstname.lastname@example.org
- Primary Care Networks development support – for colleagues across the country who work in or with Primary Care Networks, email – email@example.com
- Equality and Health Inequalities Network, visit – Equality and Health Inequalities Network – FutureNHS Collaboration Platform or email – EHIMEfirstname.lastname@example.org
- Integrated Care Learning Network – for colleagues working across health and care systems to come together and share experiences, knowledge and good practice, email – email@example.com
For Public Participation team enquiries and to inform us about any useful resources, email – firstname.lastname@example.org