Working with people who have a learning disability, are autistic or are family carers is a great way to make sure your work always reflects real life.
Have a look at these resources for more information.
- An employers guide to supported employment
- Blog from a learning disability and autism adviser at NHS England.
- Blog from a family carer adviser at NHS England.
- Blog about creating a workplace where people can thrive
- Video blog about employing people with a learning disability.
If you would like to find out about NHS England’s work to encourage employment of people with a learning disability email firstname.lastname@example.org.