We have now published, for consultation, the draft 2021/22 NHS Standard Contract (both full length and shorter-form versions). The consultation paper describes the main, material changes we are proposing in the Contracts, and we would welcome comments from stakeholders on our proposals. We also welcome comments on the draft Technical Guidance.
Comments on the draft Contract should be submitted by 5 February 2021 as follows:
- Comments on Schedule 2Aiii (Primary and Community Mental Health Services) only – by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Comments on all other proposals – via the NHS England Consultation Hub , or by email to email@example.com using the response document below.
- Draft NHS Standard Contract 2021/22: A consultation – Proposed changes to the NHS Standard Contract for 2021/22
- Draft NHS Standard Contract 2020/21: A consultation – Stakeholder response document
Full length – consultation version
- Full length 2021/22 Contract Particulars – draft for consultation (republished 22 January 2021)
- Full length 2021/22 Contract Service Conditions – draft for consultation
- Full length 2021/22 Contract General Condition – draft for consultation
Shorter form – consultation version
- Shorter-form 2021/22 Contract Particulars – draft for consultation
- Shorter-form 2021/22 Contract Service Conditions – draft for consultation
- Shorter-form 2021/22 Contract General Condition – draft for consultation