- CQUIN 2017/19 Guidance – Publications Gateway Reference 07725
CQUIN Indicator Specification
- CQUIN 2017-19 Indicators Specifications (updated August 2018) – Publications Gateway Reference 07725
CQUIN Indicator Spreadsheet
- CQUIN 2017/19 Indicators Spreadsheet – Publications Gateway Reference 07725
CQUIN Engagement response
- CQUIN Engagement response – Publications Gateway Reference 06023
CQUIN Supplementary Guidance
- Offering Advice and Guidance: Supplementary Guidance for CQUIN Indicator 6 – Publications Gateway Reference 07136
- Preventing Ill Health CQUIN Supplementary Guidance – Publications Gateway Reference 07070
To support the delivery of the national ‘Reducing the impact of serious infections (Antimicrobial Resistance and Sepsis)’ CQUIN a number of resources have been developed by NHS Improvement and Public Health England to assist providers and commissioners. These can be found on the NHS Improvement website.
Health and Wellbeing
This supplementary guidance document has three main aims:
- Outline the case for the Health and Wellbeing CQUIN and highlight the need for action to address the Health and Wellbeing of NHS staff.
- Provide clarification on the criteria set out in the indicator specifications for the 2017-19 Health and Wellbeing CQUIN.
- Support implementation of each CQUIN indicator by providing tools and resources that are available to aid with implementation.