Following on from the webinars we ran earlier in the year, the Patient Online team is offering another series of webinars to support GP practices to implement and get the most from providing online services to patients. They will also help practices to meet current General Medical Services (GMS) and Personal Medical Services (PMS) regulations. These webinars may also be of interest to organisations providing support to GP practices, such as clinical commissioning groups and commissioning support units.
These sessions are an opportunity to ask questions, learn from other practices and find out how to access support locally.
The webinars are free and will run weekly, from October 2016 through to March 2017 (with a break over Christmas) and will last 45-60 minutes. Places are limited to 175 for each session, so please register using the link provided. We record each webinar, so if you are unable to access anything you can watch it later at your own convenience.
Upcoming webinars, register via the links below:
- 1pm, 11 January: Reception – what to say? Webinar specifically aimed at reception staff
- 12.30, 19 January: Clinical correspondence – overview and management
- 12.30, 24 January: Making the most of online appointment booking & online prescription ordering
- 1pm, 1 February: The benefits of records access for practices and patients, particularly long-term conditions
- 12.30, 9 February: Checking records efficiently and effectively, for online access
- 1pm, 15 February: How online services can help patients with access needs
- 1pm, 23 February: Reception – what to say? Webinar specifically aimed at reception staff
- 1pm, 28 February: Clinical correspondence – overview and management
If you haven’t attended a webinar before, please don’t be put off. All you need is a computer and a phone. We will run a tutorial on the features which will be used during the webinar five minutes at the start of each session.
We record each webinar so you can catch up on anything you can’t take part in live. Recorded webinars will appear here