NHS England is supporting family doctors who work in European Economic Area (EEA) countries and Australia to come and work in England, whether you were trained as a family doctor / general practitioner (GP) abroad or qualified in the United Kingdom (UK). In the UK, family doctors are known as GPs.
Benefits of the programme:
- Support with your English language to reach the required standard
- Choose where in England you would like to live and work
- Relocation package and support
- Attractive starting salary
- Ongoing training and education
- Exciting career path and opportunity to specialise
If you’re ready to apply for the programme, please complete the application form.