Introduction to the greener AHP hub and walking aids reuse webinar
Wednesday 1 December 2021, 12pm to 1pm.
- Ben Whittaker, Chief Sustainability Officer’s Clinical Fellow, NHS England and NHS
- Linda Hindle, Deputy Chief AHP Officer for England,Lead Allied Health Professional and National Engagement Lead for Public Health in Police, Fire and Ambulance Services, Office for Health Improvement and Disparities, Department of Health and Social Care.
- Nicole Fletcher, Sustainable Procurement Lead, NHS England and NHS Improvement.
- Deborah Snell, Lead Therapist, Therapy Services, Mid and South Essex NHS Foundation Trust.
- Ruth Ferguson, Interim Professional Lead for Occupational Therapy, AHP Professional Leadership team, York and Scarborough Teaching Hospital NHS Foundation Trust.
You can access this webinar resources in Greener AHP Resource Library – National AHP Virtual Hub on Greener AHP Forum. If you do not have access to this space, you can request permission from the workspace manager at the given link or email firstname.lastname@example.org for access.