For Employee engagement, HR/OD, and communications colleagues
This communications toolkit aims to support you in promoting the National Quarterly Pulse Survey (NQPS) to the people in your organisation through your own internal communications and engagement channels.
All of the assets detailed below can be found our National Quarterly Pulse Survey webpage. Some are more suitable to those working on site and others for digital/online settings. Please use them alongside the guidance and frequently asked questions.
There are three designs:
- Generic messages ready to be used
- Assets with space for your own logo and messaging/call to action
- For People Pulse users – assets with QR code leading directly to the People Pulse survey platform.
There is also a set of non-Survey related visual assets illustrating the seven elements of the People Promise on NHS Comms Link. This site is open to NHS comms professionals. If you do not have access, please ask your local comms team to help you.
If you have any queries relating to the Survey toolkit, please get in touch with the NHSEI Staff Experience and Engagement team at email@example.com.
- NQPS posters and banners: A3 and A4 options, some with space for your own messaging/call to action or QR code.
- Posters – external printing: Posters with press mark for professional printing.
- NQPS social media cards: A set of 12 with different messages and in contrasting designs, including some with space for your own messaging.
- NQPS screen savers: To use as screen saver, Teams backdrop or on digital screens.
- NQPS email signatures: A set of three different designs to use in your email signatory.
- NQPS pull up roller banner: Pull up banner to display on site.
- NQPS People Pulse materials: Comms materials designed specifically for users of the People Pulse – each of them contains a QR code linking directly to the People Pulse survey.