Find out more about Somerset sustainability and transformation partnership (STP) including details of its population size, constituent organisations and priorities.
- Focusing on prevention to develop a sustainable system.
- Redesigning services outside of hospital.
- Addressing clinical and financially unsustainable acute service provision.
- Developing an accountable care system for Somerset.
Which area does the STP cover?
The following map shows the area that Somerset STP covers:
The following organisations are part of Somerset STP. For individual contact details for these organisations, please see the NHS website.
- Somerset Clinical Commissioning Group
- Somerset County Council
- Somerset Partnership NHS Foundation Trust
- Taunton and Somerset NHS Foundation Trust
- Yeovil District Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
Contact Somerset STP
STP leader: Pat Flaherty, Chief Executive of Somerset County Council
Independent Chair: Stephen Ladyman