If you have a question about your personal NHS identity/ID card, please contact your local organisation/employer.
Please contact your regional communications team if you:
- are a local NHS organisation (eg NHS trust)
- are a provider of NHS services (eg third party healthcare providers, primary care contractors)
- have an enquiry about the use of the NHS Identity in a specific geographic area.
East of England: firstname.lastname@example.org
North East and Yorkshire: email@example.com
North West: firstname.lastname@example.org
South East: email@example.com
South West: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please contact the national communications team if you are a local NHS organisation that has an enquiry about using the NHS Identity nationally. Email email@example.com.
Please note that these teams can only respond to enquiries about the NHS Identity. If you need to contact NHS England about anything else, please use these contact details.
Department of Health and Social Care
The letters ‘NHS’ and the NHS logo are protected by copyright and trade mark law. They are owned by the Secretary of State for Health and Social Care and should not be used by any party without authorisation from the Department of Health and Social Care on behalf of the Secretary of State.
Please contact the Department of Health and Social Care if you:
- want to enquire about a licence to use the NHS trade marks if you are not an NHS organisation
- would like to report possible misuse of the NHS trade marks. See who cannot use the NHS identity
- are a national NHS organisation/arm’s length body with queries about how to apply the NHS Identity.