NHS England’s regional communications teams
Please contact your relevant regional communications team if you are:
- a local NHS organisation (e.g. NHS Clinical Commissioning Groups, NHS Trusts and Foundation Trusts)
- a provider of NHS services (e.g. third party healthcare providers, primary care contractors)
- have an enquiry about the use of the NHS Identity in a specific geographic area.
To check which NHS England region you need, see the NHS England website.
East of England
North East and Yorkshire
NHS England’s national communications team
Please contact the national communications team if you are:
- a national NHS organisation, or
- have an enquiry about the use of the NHS Identity nationally.
Please note that these teams can only respond to enquiries about the NHS Identity. If you need to contact NHS England about another matter, please use the contact details on the NHS England website.
Department of Health and Social Care
The letters ‘NHS’ and the NHS logo are protected by copyright and trade mark law. They are owned by the Secretary of State for Health and Social Care and should not be used by any party without authorisation from the Department of Health and Social Care on behalf of the Secretary of State.
Please contact the Department of Health and Social Care to: