Looking After You: confidential coaching and support
We are supporting our primary care staff to stay well, recognising the additional pressures and challenges that the winter period brings. Please share with your staff and practices – over 8,000 people have benefited from one (or more) of these services.
Our three confidential coaching offers have been designed to be easily accessible and tailored to your individual needs. Experienced coaches can help you as an individual, support you to manage your team and reflect on your career goals and ambitions.
This is an opportunity to prioritise your needs whilst you are also taking care of others. Find out more about each offer here, available to everyone working in primary care.
All the promotional resources including a toolkit can be downloaded here. The toolkit outlines a suite of support offers, why coaching is recommended, feedback from users, and highlights the many promotional resources that can be used, including bulletin copy and social media graphics.
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Return to NHS dentistry
- A checklist for reopening of NHS Dental Services
- Comms to dental contractors 1 June
- Suggested social media posts from dental practices
- Suggested letter from dental practices to patients
- Suggested answerphone message for dental practices
- Suggested website copy for dental practices
- Accessing dental care social media assets
- BAME Staff support and risk assessment for primary care – dental
- BME Staff risk assessment in response to Covid-19 form
- Changes to dental care social media assets
- COVID-19 Dental Care Pathway (East) as of 15 June 2020
- Joint Statement by BSP/FGDP with OCDO (England) dental prophylaxis guidance
- List of Midlands Fit Testers
- Midlands Dental Strategy