A range of guides have been produced to support teams of healthcare professionals deliver on the Comprehensive Model for Personalised Care.
This guide is designed for people and organisations leading local implementation of personalised care. It will help them:
- improve their understanding of what good supported self-management looks like and why it improves outcomes and experiences for people, their families and carers, as well as achieving more value from the system
- understand how these services can be commissioned locally
- identify best practice advice and how they can apply this.
The welcome pack is designed for newly appointed health and wellbeing coaches in primary care networks.
Designed to support the delivery of a health and wellbeing coach and provide an introduction in the role. The document will also point the reader in the direction of more detailed information that will be useful to their role.
Appointed health and wellbeing coaches may also find this document helpful as a reference guide to their role.
Health Coaching guide and technical annex
Designed to support the delivery of health coaching, this guide and technical annexes should be used when commissioning and when deciding what can or should be counted and reported as health coaching in a local area.
It is ideal for those working in sustainability and transformation partnerships (STPs) or integrated care systems (ICSs)to support planning the adoption of health coaching services and skills in provider workforces, commissioners in clinical commissioning groups (CCGs) or local authorities to directly commission health coaching services to meet the specific coaching needs of people, or to support workforce health coaching skills development through local CQUINs or other contractual levers, and providers to support their workforces to develop appropriate health coaching skills to support people.
This guide should be read alongside the above supported self-management summary guide. It will help readers:
- develop an introductory understanding of health coaching
- understand the different types of health coaching currently being used in their area
- choose the right approach for your circumstances
- ensure their approach aligns with the Comprehensive Model for Personalised Care, and
- understand what should be considered health coaching when reporting on health coaching services
We welcome feedback on the contents of these guides and to understand how and where they have been used. Contact our team email@example.com.
Designed to support the delivery of a care coordinator and provide an introduction in the role. The document will also point the reader in the direction of more detailed information that will be useful to their role.
Appointed care coordinators may also find this document helpful as a reference guide to their role.