- A GP perspective on social prescribing and the response to COVID-19 in Merton (London)
- How two new social prescribing link workers have become part of the PCN response to COVID-19 in Trafford
- Voluntary sector and primary care networks – responding to coronavirus in Tameside
- Partnership working and social prescribing: Be Well in Manchester on their response to COVID-19
- Social prescribing, coronavirus and general practice in Middlesbrough (Teesside)
- Never waste a crisis: reflections on social prescribing and COVID-19 in West Hertfordshire
- Integrated Plus – how the relationship of social prescribing, the voluntary sector and general practice has made a difference to the people of Dudley
Our advice for clinicians on the coronavirus is here.
If you are a member of the public looking for health advice, go to the NHS website. And if you are looking for the latest travel information, and advice about the government response to the outbreak, go to the GOV.UK website.