Film: Regional learning coordinator, Sarah Gorman talks about supporting social prescribing link workers in practice.
Regional facilitator, Jane Hartley, talks about the importance of social prescribing in connecting general practices and voluntary, community and social enterprise organisations.
Practitioner views on social prescribing
- A social prescribing link worker’s perspective
- Social prescribing represents the most effective, wide reaching and life changing of all initiatives to date: a GP’s perspective
Individual experiences of social prescribing
- Social prescribing linked me to art which saved my life
- Social prescribing – the power of time and connections
- A GP perspective on social prescribing and the response to COVID-19 in Merton (London)
- How two new social prescribing link workers have become part of the PCN response to COVID-19 in Trafford
- Voluntary sector and primary care networks – responding to coronavirus in Tameside
- Partnership working and social prescribing: Be Well in Manchester on their response to COVID-19
- Social prescribing, coronavirus and general practice in Middlesbrough (Teesside)
- Never waste a crisis: reflections on social prescribing and COVID-19 in West Hertfordshire
- Integrated Plus – how the relationship of social prescribing, the voluntary sector and general practice has made a difference to the people of Dudley