- If you are interested in England level or regional waiting times please use the “Commissioner Data” files.
- If you are interested in waiting times at provider trusts then please use the “Provider Data” files.
- Incomplete pathways are waiting times for patients waiting to start treatment at the end of the month.
- Admitted pathways are waiting times (time waited) for patients whose treatment started during the month and involved admission to hospital (until September 2015 adjustments were made to admitted pathways for clock pauses, where a patient had declined reasonable offers of admission and chose to wait longer).
- Non-admitted pathways are waiting times (time waited) for patients whose treatment started during the month and did not involve admission to hospital.
- Incomplete pathways with a decision to admit for treatment are waiting times for patients waiting to start treatment at the end of the month where a clinical decision to admit to a hospital bed for treatment has been made.
- New RTT periods are the number of new RTT pathways where the clock start date is within the reporting month.
Revisions are published periodically (usually every six months) in line with NHS England Analytical Service team’s revisions policy.
Referral to treatment data for October 2016 to March 2017 was revised on 13 July 2017. Data for April 2017 to August 2017 was revised on 11 January 2018.
England-level time series
RTT Overview Timeseries Nov17 (XLS, 87K)
Latest (November 2017) waiting times by hospital trust
Download Waiting Times by Hospital Trust (XLS, 6146K)
Latest (November 2017) statistical press notice
RTT statistical press notice (PDF, 303K)
RTT statistical press notice – timeseries including missing data ests (XLS, 48K)
Latest (November 2017) full extract CSV data file
Full CSV data file Nov17 (ZIP, 3071K)