- If you are interested in England level or regional waiting times please use the “Commissioner Data” files.
- If you are interested in waiting times at provider trusts then please use the “Provider Data” files.
- Incomplete pathways are waiting times for patients waiting to start treatment at the end of the month.
- Admitted pathways are waiting times (time waited) for patients whose treatment started during the month and involved admission to hospital (until September 2015 adjustments were made to admitted pathways for clock pauses, where a patient had declined reasonable offers of admission and chose to wait longer).
- Non-admitted pathways are waiting times (time waited) for patients whose treatment started during the month and did not involve admission to hospital.
- Incomplete pathways with a decision to admit for treatment are waiting times for patients waiting to start treatment at the end of the month where a clinical decision to admit to a hospital bed for treatment has been made.
- New RTT periods are the number of new RTT pathways where the clock start date is within the reporting month.
Revisions are published periodically (usually every six months) in line with NHS England Analytical Service team’s revisions policy. Referral to treatment data for October 2018 to March 2019 was revised on 11 July 2019.
Clinical Review of Standards
Please see note below on the publication of August 2019 data.
England-level time series
RTT Overview Timeseries Aug19 (XLS, 95K)
Latest (Aug 2019) waiting times by hospital trust
Download Waiting Times by Hospital Trust (XLS, 6121K)
Latest (Aug 2019) statistical press notice
RTT Statistical Press Notice (PDF, 327K)
RTT statistical press notice – timeseries including missing data ests (XLS, 53K)
Latest (Aug 2019) full extract CSV data file
Full CSV data file Aug19 (ZIP, 3493K)