This site contains the monthly Ambulance Quality Indicators (AQI) Statistical Notes, spreadsheets, and text files. The AQI comprises the Systems Indicators (AmbSYS) and the Clinical Outcomes (AmbCO), which are published three months after AmbSYS. Data are split by month and by each of the eleven Ambulance Trusts in England.
Background information for the statistics below is on the AQI landing page, including:
- links to pages like this one but for 2011-12 to 2016-17;
- text files and time series spreadsheets with all data back to April 2011;
- the specification guidance used by data providers;
- a Quality Statement, including user engagement and revisions policy;
- contact details for these statistics.
Systems Indicators – spreadsheets
AmbSYS Indicators May 2017 (XLSX, 56KB) (Published on 13 July 2017)
AmbSYS Indicators April 2017 (XLSX, 55KB) (Published on 09 June 2017)
Clinical Outcomes – spreadsheets
AmbCO February 2017 (XLSX, 43KB) (Published on 13 July 2017)
AmbCO January 2017 (XLSX, 44KB) (Published on 09 June 2017)
Pre-release Access List
This document lists people who have access to the statistics in the 24 hours before publication:
MDS Pre-release Access List 13 July 2017 (DOCX, 34KB)